Terms & Conditions
This contract is being signed between SIA NOLANS, registration number: 40003160055, legal address: Dzirnavu street 15-3, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, (further – Company),
and physical or juridical person (further – Buyer) who is making a purchase in the Company’s online store www.knigariga.lv.
Distance contract is a settlement between a Buyer and a Company based on the Company’s offer online. This distance contract concerns all orders that are made in the Company’s online store.
2. CONTRACT VALIDATION
The distance contract becomes valid as soon as the Buyer has made a purchase online and has received the Company’s confirmation that is automatically generated via e-mail after the order is made. Orders and order confirmation are considered received when they are seen and available for both parties.
3. GENERAL RULES FOR ORDERING AN ITEM
Any purchases can be also made without any registration that doesn’t affect accomplishment of contract rules.
Buyer can make an order:
- at any time (round the clock) by making your order online;
- sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
- by phone.
To make an order in the online store:
1. Buyer needs to click the button “Add to Cart” on the desirable item.
2. To order the chosen item/-s Buyer needs to go to his Cart/Basket that is found in the upper right side of the web-page. It is possible to go back to the online store and continue shopping and add more items to the Cart, before going back again to the Buyer’s Cart.
3. To make an order it is necessary to fill in information about the Buyer, choose a method of delivery and payment. To finish processing of an order, Buyer needs to agree with these Terms & Conditions. Afterwards the button “Continue” becomes active and when pressing on it, depending on the chosen type of payment, Buyer needs to “Proceed to Payment” or “Confirm Order”, after that the order is registered. After the order is registered the text saying “Your order has been successfully processed!” appears. Afterwards, the Buyer will receive a confirmation of the order by e-mail.
Making an order by phone or via e-mail Buyer needs to indicate:
- the title of the item;
- the price of the item;
- His/her name, surname / name of a company;
- company's registration number (VAT number and legal address);
- delivery address;
- bank’s name;
- account number;
- phone number;
- e-mail address.
Orders are being processed on business days 10 am – 5.30 pm. If the order is made in other time, it will be processed on the next business day.
After receiving the order, if necessary, the Company will contact the Buyer to clarify the information and / or to confirm the order.
4. PAYMENT TERMS
1. Bank cards (VISA and MasterCard), Internet banking or PayPal (from 1.00 EUR):
- For Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, the full amount of the payment, INCLUDING DELIVERY, will be charged (debited) during the order.
- For EU countries, UK, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia and other there is possibility to pay only for the goods, excluding delivery. After receiving the money for the goods, if the amount does not exceed the specified for free delivery, you will be contacted by e-mail to select the best courier service. After that, an invoice for delivery expenses is sent to you, the invoice will be considered paid and the delivery of the goods will be made after receiving the payment in the Company's account.
All transactions are encrypted and completely secure.
2. Bank Transfer (from 1.00 EUR) – after placing the order, an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, which must be paid to receive the goods. The invoice will contain all the data required for payment in the Internet bank or at a bank branch. The purchase will be considered paid and the goods will be delivered after receiving the money in the Company's account.
3. Cash – payment in cash at the cash desk of Our store at Riga Classical Gymnasium Primary School (Riga, Vaidavas Street 6), where you will pick up the order yourself, during the specified opening hours.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00.
for the order can be made in the store only in cash upon receipt of the
receipt of the goods, the Buyer will receive the original invoice, which must
be signed, in confirmation of the fact that the order is received.
5. DELIVERY TERMS
Ordered items can be received:
- Buyer can receive his order in Our store at Riga Classical Gymnasium Primary School (Riga, Vaidavas Street 6), during the specified opening hours (Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00). Receiving an item in any of the Company’s shops is free of charge.
“In Stock” orders are completed within 1-4 working days after receiving confirmation of payment for the order (during periods of sales time may increase up to 5-6 working days).
If the product has status "Pre-order: up to 4 weeks", the order preparation time is from 1 to 4 weeks.If the product has status "Pre-order: 1-2 days", orders are completed within 4-6 working days.
When the order is at the store, the buyer receives an e-mail.
- via Omniva, DPD and Venipak parcel machines or couriers, according to delivery terms and delivery service rates indicated in the Company’s online store.
Orders are shipped within 1-4 working days after receiving confirmation of payment for the order (during periods of sales, the shipping time may increase up to 5-6 working days), if the item has “In Stock” status.
If the product has status "Pre-order: up to 4 weeks", the order preparation time for delivery is from 1 to 4 weeks, the terms and conditions of delivery - see above.If the product has status "Pre-order: 1-2 days", then a couple of days are added to the delivery time to assemble the order.
Delivery fees are not included in an item price!
The Company reserves the right not to deliver the ordered items if the Buyer has not paid for the items.
Value Added Tax is included in the prices. Delivery price is not
included in the price of an item. Delivery fees may vary depending on delivery
location/ weight / size / package.
The Company is not responsible for subjective qualities of the goods f.e. the content of the books, media, audio/digital recordings etc.!
For more information please see Delivery Information
The warranty for the goods offered in the Company's online store is provided in accordance with the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer of the goods, but not less than 2 (two) years.
If during the warranty period there are claims to the quality of the purchased goods, the Buyer has the right to contact the Company with the goods and documents confirming payment for the goods. If the product is found to be defective in production, the Company undertakes to exchange the product for the appropriate one. If the Buyer establishes a defect in the goods caused during operation by the Buyer himself, the goods cannot be exchanged.
Warranty obligations are cancelled if:
- the product, which is intended for personal (household) use, was used for other purposes;
- the product has been used without taking into account the warnings mentioned in the instructions for use;
- the fact that the goods have undergone poor-quality repair has been established;
- changes have been made in the design of the product;
- product’s serial number is illegible, has been modified or deleted.
Warranty will be cancelled if defects are found caused by:
- penetration of foreign objects, insects, liquids or other substances into the goods;
- natural disasters, fires and accidents.
7. DISTANCE CONTRACT EXECUTION TIME
The Company undertakes to execute the distance contract regulations in the territory of the Republic of Latvia no later than 30 (thirty) days after receiving an order from the Buyer or in accordance with the terms specified by the online store outside the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
If the Company cannot fulfil the terms of the contract due to the lack of the goods ordered by the Buyer, the Company informs the Buyer about this. In this case, the Company may offer the Buyer an equivalent product.
8. REFUSAL RIGHTS
In accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia a Buyer can use his refusal rights and unilaterally deviate from the distance contract in 14 days time and return the product to Company's online store.
The established date of the refusal rights starts on the day when the Buyer has received the product (or a part of the products if the order is completed partially).
Only items, purchased at full price without visible signs of use, are accepted for return.
Items sold at a discount will not be accepted for return.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform the online store knigariga.lv about his decision to withdraw from the contract. Buyer can apply for a refusal by filling in the Product Return Form on Company’s website or writing a free-form application to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the customer withdraws from the contract, the Company will refund the payments received for the purchased product, except for delivery costs.
Buyer cannot use the refusal rights if:
- the ordered products cannot be returned due to their nature (for ex., hygiene products etc.)
- the Buyer has opened any of the product’s wrapping (package).
The Company reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the refusal rights or to withhold compensation charge in case if the returned product is damaged, because of being inattentive or ignoring the instructions for use, as well as when the original package of the product is lost or substantially damaged.
In a situation where the Customer has received an order with signs of deformation, which are visible on the package, before opening it, it is necessary to take a photo. If, after opening the package, damage to the goods is found, the Customer can contact us by filling in the Product Return Form or by e-mail: email@example.com, indicating in the subject line "Claim", describing the damage, attaching photos of damaged goods and deformed packaging.
The Consumer is responsible for keeping the product/s’ quality and safety during the refusal rights realization term (including keeping the package perfect and impeccable).
Within 7 days, in case of considering a claim in favour of the client, You will be offered 3 options to resolve this situation:
- a reduction in the price of goods corresponding to the damage;
- return of damaged goods with subsequent replacement for similar undamaged goods, in this case knigariga.lv will cover all shipping costs;
- return of damaged goods with compensation for the full value of the goods, in which case knigariga.lv also takes over the shipping costs.
9. PRODUCT RETURN SEQUENCE
When returning the product/s the Buyer has to prove his/her identity by presenting identity documents and showing a document (for example, receipt) that proves the purchase. The product can be returned not later than in 14 calendar days.
The Company resolves not to reveal and not to betray the information about a Buyer to a third party without a signed written agreement except for the cases when the legislation of the Republic of Latvia or this contract is violated.
11. OTHER REGULATIONS
By filling in the information in an order form the Buyer confirms that he/she has become acquainted and agreed that the data provided by him/her is used to accept Buyer’s order and to deliver the goods in accordance with laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. By filling in the information in an order form the Buyer confirms that the messages concerning the order processing will be sent to his/her e-mail.
The Company reserves the rights to inform the Buyer about new products/services or discounts.
The descriptions of goods are made after the information given by manufacturer, descriptions and pictures are for information purposes, operational changes are possible. According to the changes instructed by manufacturer the parameters and configuration of the goods can be adjusted.
Any additional information about the products’ availability in stock can be clarified on business days (10 am to 6 pm) by the indicated phone number. If the preferable product is not available the Company will offer an equivalent product or will suggest buying it when it is available again.
12. CONTRACT DURATION
The contract becomes valid when the Buyer’s order is made and is valid until the moment when the contracting parties have fully complied with their obligations to each other.
13. COMPANY’S REQUISITES:
Company name: SIA NOLANS
Registration number: 40003160055
VAT identification number: LV40003160055
Legal address: Dzirnavu street 15-3, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Bank: A/S SEB Banka UNLALV2X
Bank account: LV63UNLA0002012469050
Phone: +371 26340057