Payment & Returns
1. Bank cards (VISA and MasterCard), Internet banking or PayPal (from 1.00 EUR):
- For Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, the full amount of the payment, INCLUDING DELIVERY, will be charged (debited) during the order.
- For EU countries, UK, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia and other there is possibility to pay only for the goods, excluding delivery. After receiving the money for the goods, if the amount does not exceed the specified for free delivery, you will be contacted by e-mail to select the best courier service. After that, an invoice for delivery expenses is sent to you, the invoice will be considered paid and the delivery of the goods will be made after receiving the payment in the Company's account.
All transactions are encrypted and completely secure.
2. Bank Transfer (from 1.00 EUR) – after placing the order, an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, which must be paid to receive the goods. The invoice will contain all the data required for payment in the Internet bank or at a bank branch. The purchase will be considered paid and the goods will be delivered after receiving the money in the Company's account.
3. Cash – payment in cash at the cash desk of Our store at Riga Classical Gymnasium Primary School (Riga, Vaidavas Street 6), where you will pick up the order yourself, during the specified opening hours.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00.
Payment for the order can be made in the store only in cash upon receipt of the goods.
Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer will receive the original invoice, which must be signed, in confirmation of the fact that the order is received.
4. Gift Card.
Company name: SIA NOLANS
Registration number: 40003160055
VAT identification number: LV40003160055
Legal address: Dzirnavu street 15-3, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Bank: A/S SEB Banka UNLALV2X
Bank account: LV63UNLA0002012469050
Phone: +371 26340057
You can use the right of refusal and return the goods within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, having previously contacted us by e-mail email@example.com and having received a Product Return Form to Your e-mail or filling in the Product Return Form on Our website.
Only items, purchased at full price without visible signs of use, are accepted for return.
Items sold at a discount will not be accepted for return.
If the customer withdraws from the contract, the Company will refund the payments received for the purchased product, except for delivery costs.
The Buyer cannot use the refusal rights if:
- the ordered products cannot be returned due to their nature (for ex., hygiene products etc.)
- the Buyer has opened any of the product’s wrapping (package).
The Сompany reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the refusal rights or to withhold compensation charge in case if the returned product is damaged, because of being inattentive or ignoring the instructions for use, as well as when the original package of the product is lost or substantially damaged.
In a situation where the Customer has received an order with signs of deformation, which are visible on the package, before opening it, it is necessary to take a photo. If, after opening the package, damage to the goods is found, the Customer can contact us by filling in the Product Return Form or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line "Claim", describing the damage, attaching photos of damaged goods and deformed packaging.
The Consumer is responsible for keeping the product/s’ quality and safety during the refusal rights realization term (including keeping the package perfect and impeccable).
Within 7 days, in case of considering a claim in favor of the client, You will be offered 3 options to resolve this situation:
- a reduction in the price of goods corresponding to the damage;
- return of damaged goods with subsequent replacement for similar undamaged goods, in this case knigariga.lv will cover all shipping costs;
- return of damaged goods with compensation for the full value of the goods, in which case knigariga.lv also takes over the shipping costs.
When returning the product/s the Buyer has to prove his/her identity by presenting identity documents and showing a document (for example, receipt) that proves the purchase.